“I am inspired by the words of Lincoln. “Commitment is what transforms a promise into reality. It is the words that speak boldly of your intentions and the actions which speak louder than the words.
It is making time when there is none; coming through time after time after time, year after year after year. Commitment is the stuff character is made of; the power to change the face of things. It is the daily triumph of integrity over skepticism.”
Dr. Briones is married to Family Nurse Practitioner, Jan Briones. They have five grown children and a Pomeranian/Yorkie. In his free time, he enjoys golf, fishing, reading and chess.
- General Surgery
- Medical Director of the Department of Surgery
- General Surgery with a strong laparoscopic emphasis; gynecology, orthopedics, ENT, urology, breast, morbid obesity, colorectal, thyroid, hernia, & gastroenterology.
- Chippewa County Montevideo Hospital & Medical Clinic 824 North 11th Street Montevideo, MN 56265
- West Central Surgical Associates 824 North 11th Street Montevideo, MN 56265
- Granite Falls Hospital & Manor Madison Hospital Johnson Memorial Hospital (Dawson) Appleton Hospital
- Far Eastern University Medical School, Manila, PI – 1971
- Clark Air Force Base Hospital, Angeles City, PI Deaconess Hospital, Milwaukee, WI
Board Certification & Memberships:
- Certified by American Board of Surgery – 1978
- Fellowship: American College of Surgeons – 1983
- Member: Minnesota Surgical Society
- Member: American College of Surgeons
- Member: Phil-Minnesotan Medical Society